ShopperTrak at the World Retail Congress!
ShopperTrak are delighted to partner with the World Retail Congress, where Todd Starcevich, CEO for Europe and Middle East at ShopperTrak, will be presenting “Driving Existing Revenue Growth Through Foot Traffic”.
The session will profile how international brands are using people counting systems to gain a competitive advantage through the use of foot traffic. It will highlight how incremental changes in sales conversion can have a multiplying effect on revenue growth and will count with the stellar participation of various retailers and industry experts as panellists.
In preparation for ShopperTrak’s session, you can download “The Relationship of Shopper Traffic to Sales” from our resources area.
The World Retail Congress is the meeting place for the world’s retail elite across the industry. It will bring together over 1200 retail leaders from 60+ countries, to debate, discuss and respond to the crucial issues on the CEO agenda. Featuring over 130 speakers, the Congress will deliver insightful and informative plenary sessions featuring the World's leading retailers and experts.
What is the World Retail Congress?
- An industry-devised, board-level forum that discusses issues affecting the international retail industry; covering core sector issues as well as social, economic, political and ethical concerns
- Three days of business-critical content, focused on the global retail CEO agenda in a variety of formats designed to evoke meaningful exchange between you and your peers on and off stage
- 100 leading retail industry speakers addressing your key issues
- Over 20 hours of quality networking opportunities with other retail business heads
- The landmark of a year in retail - rewarding innovation with the World Retail Awards, celebrating fresh talent with the Retail Futures Challenge and noting years of blood, sweat and tears in the name of retail for those that are nominated in the World Retail Hall of Fame
If you would like to join us, we will be glad to offer you an exclusive 25% discount, which you can claim by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.